YO, my name is Ashley and this is my garbage dump of a blog. Sighthounds, mental health stuff, opinions, and stuff that makes me laugh.
25, meat eater, bug lover, art student, queer, and an alphabet soup of mental problems. This is a side blog.
Main: ♥ART BLOG
Anonymous said: Why are you so angry about JLaw's nudes being leaked? I thought you didn't like her.
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
does anyone else realize how gross that paint would look though? I mean that shit’s gonna blend together instantly unless you meticulously wash your brush after each stroke. And then you’ll end up being a sad artist with paint the color of leprechaun diarrhea.
#first rule of the avatar fandom #ALWAYS REBLOG THAT’S ROUGH BUDDY
Unfriendly reminder that in America it’s reasonable to say an unarmed black kid deserved to be shot six times because he might have robbed a convenience store, but a white kid shouldn’t be kicked off the high school football team just because he violently raped a girl.
not every conversation is a debate.
not every conversation is a discussion even.
a lot of conversations, especially those in safe places where people share private, intimate, closely guarded thoughts, are dialogues.
in a debate, you are trying to persuade.
in a discussion, you are trying to compromise.
in a dialogue, you are trying to listen.
it’s a subtle difference, but it’s an important one. please learn it.